Política de protección de datos
GASES DEL CARIBE S.A. ESP, treats personal data of the stakeholders in the development of its business purpose which consists mainly and the sale and distribution of natural gas as a clean and efficient source of energy, providing a public utility service through operating the systems that support said activity. The previous, notwithstanding the other activities described in the Business purpose.
The personal data under the custody of GASES DEL CARIBE S.A. ESP, in its role of responsible and/or in charge as the case may be, will be treated meeting all of the principles and regulations provided by the Colombian Law and the best practices applicable to the personal data protection regime. In consequence, will be treated in conformity with the following general character purposes:
- To provide a natural gas public utility service, notwithstanding the other public services and/or linked activities and complementary activities to it.
- To meet the obligations and/or commitments derived from the relationships, contractual or not, that exist with the stakeholders.
- For the compliance of the legal obligations that involve personal data of the stakeholders.
- For the commercial and relationship work with the stakeholders.
- Nonbanking financial programs through billing, marketing activities, advertisement, commercialization and promotion of the products and/or services, which can be provided directly or with the support of third parties with whom the account holders information will be shared, such as the companies or people that provide the support for the provision of services. To communicate to the stakeholders information about their services, goods, publications, training events, commercial and communication activities linked to the business activity, whether they are carried out the directly or not.
- So that, at any time, with the purposes of the business and linked purposes, statistical purposes, commercial and/or for risk control of the companies, can consult, request and/or report the financial, commercial and credit information, to databases such as CIFIN and DATACREDITO, among others.
- For marketing and/or promotion activities of other goods and/or services of The Company or third parties with who partnerships or commercial agreements have been established and the personal information in the data bases is shared.
- To deploy activities of corporate social responsibility towards the stakeholders.
That is part of the stakeholders, and the condition of account holder or legitimately authorized, regarding the treatment of their personal data has the right to:
- Enforce the Habeas Data right to know, update, rectify the personal information. Can also oppose or cancel their personal information and data in the cases that it can proceed.
- To see the evidence of the consent granted, except if there is a legal authorization for the treatment or it is done outside the framework of the contract.
- Taking the actions that the law recognizes in habeas data and personal data protection matters.
To be informed by the responsible party of the treatment and the person in-charge of the treatment, with prior request, regarding the use that has been given to their personal data.
- File before the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce complaints due to infringements to Laws 1581 of 2012 and the other standards that modify, add or supplement it.
- Revoke the authorization and/or request to the data when the treatment does not respect the principles, rights and legal and constitutional guarantees. The revoking and/or suppression will proceed when the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce has determined that the treatment the responsible party or person in-charge has committed behaviors that go against Law 1581 of 2012 and the Constitution.
- Having free access to the personal data that is subject to treatment.
For enforcing the Habeas Data, the holder of the personal data or whomever proves a legitimate interest pursuant of what is stated in the current regulation, can do so with the customer care division through the following email email@example.com or through some of our on-site customer care locations.